Enter your details below to create a new Byggmax account
Welcome as a customer at Byggmax!
Manage your trailer bookings
Save your personal projects
Forgot Your Password
Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link.
Here you will find financial reports from Byggmax. Due to Byggmax ambitions in having a sustainable environmental development, annual and quarterly reports are only available in pdf-format.
20 April 2021
Interim report Byggmax Group January 1 - March 31
STRONG START TO THE YEAR
SUMMARY OF THE FIRST QUARTER 2021
• Net sales increased to SEK 1,111 M (879), representing a growth of 26.4 percent. Exchange rate effects had a
negative impact on net sales of -0.6 percent.
• The Group’s currency adjusted like-for-like sales increased by 19.6 percent.
• The gross margin was 33.9 percent (32.7).
• EBITA amounted to SEK 7 M (-51), with an EBITA margin of 0.7 percent (-5.8).
• EBIT amounted to SEK -2 M (-61), with an EBIT margin of -0.2 percent (-7.0).
• Net profit for the period amounted to SEK -11 M (-58).
• Earnings per share totalled SEK -0.17 (-0.95).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounts to SEK 332 M (220).
• Byggmax Group has per January 1, 2021 accessed the acquisition of 100 percent of the shares in Næstved
• Two (zero) stores opened during the period and four additional stores were added through the acquisition of
Næstved Lavpris Træ.
• Byggmax Group has decided to update the group’s financial targets, to reflect the company’s growth ambitions.
This is information that Byggmax Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information
was submitted for publication on April 20, 2021 at 8 a.m.