Regulatory press releases
On this page, you can find Byggmax’s regulatory press releases, i.e. press releases containing financial information that may affect the share price. Other press releases can be found under the heading non regulatory press releases.
The Nomination Committee is comprised as follows:
Hans Christian Bratterud from Verdipapirfonde Odin Sverige
Anders Algotsson from Afa Försäkring
Anders Moberg, Chairman of Byggmax Group AB (publ)
The Nomination Committee prepares and submits proposals to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in respect of:
• the election of the Chairman of the AGM,
• the number of Board members,
• the election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members on the company’s Board Directors,
• directors’ fees specified between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members,
• the election of and approval of fees to the auditor and deputy auditor (where applicable), and
• resolutions on principles regulating the appointment of the Nomination Committee.
The 2022 Annual General Meeting for Byggmax will be held on May 5, 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to do so by e-mail to: [email protected] Proposals must be submitted in good time prior to the AGM to allow the Nomination Committee to take these proposals into consideration.
Stockholm October 21, 2021
Byggmax Group AB (publ)
Here you will find pressreleases from Byggmax.