Enter your details below to create a new Byggmax account
Welcome as a customer at Byggmax!
Manage your trailer bookings
Save your personal projects
Forgot Your Password
Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link.
On this page, you can find Byggmax’s regulatory press releases, i.e. press releases containing financial information that may affect the share price. Other press releases can be found under the heading non regulatory press releases.
21 October 2021
According to the principles for the appointment of the Nomination Committee adopted by the 2020 Annual General Meeting, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall annually and not later than the end of the third quarter every year, convene the three largest shareholders in the company, as registered at August 31 according to Euroclear Sweden AB, which are then each entitled to appoint one member of the Nomination Committee. In addition to the above, the Chairman of the Board can also be a member of the Nomination Committee. The mandate period of the Nomination Committee extends until such time as a new Nomination Committee has been appointed.
The Nomination Committee is comprised as follows:
Hans Christian Bratterud from Verdipapirfonde Odin Sverige
Anders Algotsson from Afa Försäkring
Anders Moberg, Chairman of Byggmax Group AB (publ)
The Nomination Committee prepares and submits proposals to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in respect of:
• the election of the Chairman of the AGM,
• the number of Board members,
• the election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members on the company’s Board Directors,
• directors’ fees specified between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members,
• the election of and approval of fees to the auditor and deputy auditor (where applicable), and
• resolutions on principles regulating the appointment of the Nomination Committee.
The 2022 Annual General Meeting for Byggmax will be held on May 5, 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to do so by e-mail to: [email protected] Proposals must be submitted in good time prior to the AGM to allow the Nomination Committee to take these proposals into consideration.