On this page, you can find Byggmax’s other press releases of a non-regulatory nature, e.g. news about finding the location for a new store or announcements about the launch of great new products. Press releases that may affect the share price can be found under the heading Regulatory press releases.
Vegard Søraunet från Verdipapirfonde Odin Sverige
Anders Algotsson from Afa Försäkring, and
Anders Moberg, Chairman of Byggmax Group AB (publ).
The Nomination Committee prepares and submits proposals to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in respect of:
• the election of the Chairman of the AGM,
• the number of Board members,
• the election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members on the company’s Board of Directors,
• directors’ fees specified between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members,
• the election of and approval of fees to the auditor and deputy auditor (where applicable), and
• resolutions on principles regulating the appointment of the Nomination Committee.
The 2019 Annual General Meeting for Byggmax will be held on May 9, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are welcome to do so by e-mail to: [email protected] Proposals must be submitted in good time prior to the AGM to allow the Nomination Committee to take these proposals into consideration.
Stockholm, October 16, 2018.
Byggmax Group AB (publ)
Here you will find pressreleases from Byggmax.